Coaching young people – the leaders of tomorrow
Finding and growing your potential
Developing a constructive roadmap for your life’s journey
Discovering your contribution to our World
Is coaching for you?
Young people come to coaching because they notice a gap, they want something, and they want CHANGE.
If you have a gap and YOU want to work at bridging the gap then coaching is for you.
During your journey you will expect to:
Some of the changes you might want to explore:
- Achieving academically and using time effectively
- Being aware of your gifts and having a vision for your life
- Liking yourself. Liking others
- Being more confident. Building confidence in others
- Getting good friends. Being a good friend
- Rebounding after ‘failure’. Helping others rebound after ‘failure’
- Dealing with difficult parent, teachers. Dealing with difficult you
- Being a leader. Encouraging leadership in others
- Handling bullies. Persuading others
You will SEE changes in yourself and how you empower others.
This is the FRUIT of coaching.
Our Coaching Relationship
This is an exciting and challenging time and requires a great coaching relationship
Forming strong roots and embedding life-changing habits and skills takes time and commitment.
- You would probably sign up for a minimum of two months with regular 45-minute sessions
- The first session usually takes place in person, where we can design our coaching relationship and gain clarity about goals and the style of coaching.
- After the first session we can do the coaching by Skype.
- You’ll find the sessions themselves powerful but the time in between is even more so, as you embed the coaching into you life.