Individuals – developing during the changing seasons of life
Unlocking new potential during change
Reveling in new possibilities and relishing deeper meaning
Revealing the next chapter
Is individual coaching for you?
Individuals often come to coaching because they are entering a new season and are experiencing a crossroads.
If you desire to develop and know greater fulfillment during this pivotal moment then individual coaching is for you.
During your journey you will expect to:
Some of the changes you might want to explore:
- A new job, a new relationship, a new country
- Pulling feedback to establish work goals and promotion
- Finding and growing leadership within you
- Developing a better work–leisure balance
- Loving your children boldly
Leaves & Fruit
When we see a tree we notice the health of its leaves and the abundance of its fruit. This is what coaching looks like: we find and reestablish what is strong and life giving, and we prune what is life sapping.
Our Coaching Relationship
- Development during change requires courage, humility and discipline with a good dose of playfulness.
- It takes time to change old habits and reactive behaviours, so it requires commitment to keep moving forward.
- The coaching journey is usually six 1-hour sessions, which include an initial meeting to establish goals and our coaching relationship, and time at the end to review progress and possibly plan further coaching journeys.